Once upon a time, there was a Panamanian man who wanted a McDonalds franchise. After investigating the possibility, he realized he could not afford a franchise, but he wanted a restaurant so badly, he created his own.
When it was time to name it, he used a series of skewed logic steps to arrive at the name.
1. He liked the Mc of McDonalds
2. Pato means duck in Spanish
3. His favorite cartoon character was Donald Duck.
4. Donald Duck has Donald in it like McDonalds.
5. He named his restaurant McPato.
6. If you still don’t get it, go back to number 1 and start again.
McPato is said to be one of the largest fast food chains in Panama.